To place an order, request a quote or ask a question, please use our contact form below to email us. You may also contact Myles or Nadene Esterhuizen on our land line: +27 44 745 1132 during working hours.
Download the price list ~ price-list-2017
- Seeds are posted worldwide using registered mail with a tracking number and include detailed germination instructions and extra seeds.
- Please provide you:
- full names
- postal address (complete with postal code &country)
- contact numbers
- amount of seeds in 100’s or 1000’s packs – use the contact form above
- We will email you an invoice with our banking details.
- Please use your invoice number and name as your payment reference.
- Once we receive your emailed payment confirmation we will post your seeds and email you the postal tracking number.
- Registered mail normally takes +5 working days for local mail and + 30 days for international mail to arrive.
- Delivery only to George, Western Cape areas, and transport costs will be determined by distance and size of the load. Note that each tree is in a 1 litre potting bag and weighs about 1.5kg.
- We are prepared to courier your trees, however courier and packaging costs will sometimes exceed the value of the trees. Please ask us for a quote. Also, remember that you will need to have prepared a sheltered nursery for your trees, or your lands ploughed, prepared with irrigation and protection ready for immediate planting.
- Clients may collect trees at our farm. Please call us a few days before to arrange suitable dates and times. Directions available when you book your appointment.
All sales are strictly COD or EFT with Proof of Payment.
Thank you for your interest and support.
Myles and Nadene Esterhuizen
Copyright © 2012 by Myles & Nadene Esterhuizen
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher permitted by copyright law.